Baby's Day Out Baby's Day Out

haha sidemouth is my fav! Love it! Go take some vitamins!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

LOVE!!!! So glad to have new work from a favorite artist. Please keep them coming, and I love the nature documentary style.

Also, I adore your narrator. I'd like for him to follow me throughout the day and narrate my life.

Birthday 25 Birthday 25

Happy birthday Yotam! Always my favorite flash animation of the year. So happy to see you still creating!

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

LOVE all the references and Easter eggs. I was overjoyed when I found the FNAF and Skyrim ones. Great job, I can tell so much work went into this, so many details!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

I wasted my life savings on this. I demand compensation.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

You had my heart as soon as I saw Bob Ross. Also, about those poxpower pixel posters, I have a few and they have changed my life. I lost like 30 lbs. and stopped drinking and a boy even asked me out. I highly recommend others try this product! Good job guys. I'm gonna work on getting the rest of the medals.

Dark Loop Dark Loop

Great to hear new stuff from ya dear! Keep up the good work!

NekoMika responds:

Thanks SevenSeize~

ZJ Interviews Tom Fulp! ZJ Interviews Tom Fulp!

Best podcast ever, 10/10. The part where you and Tom interviewed Barrack Obama and then did Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions was my favorite. The ZJ report is moving on up!

ZJ responds:

Yay!

Hard Lock Hard Lock

I 5'd it. I want a harder lock. Please call the next one "harder" or "hard for seven". You should make more. It was a bit repetitive but I enjoyed it. It sort of reminded me of an ice cream truck's music that serves awesome stuff like bacon.

bigbadron responds:

i plan on remixing it soon, and making another track of a similar vein. then i'll release a little EP of sorts. it'll probably have a guest remix as well. ETA, whenever i get it done.

Ghostbusterzzz Ghostbusterzzz

This is the best thing ever created. I cannot put into words the beauty you have captured.

Fallout Page #1 Fallout Page #1

I am so in love with this! FO2 forever!!!

deathink responds:

Yeah! FO2 was the best!

Heavy Metal Piper Heavy Metal Piper

I thought I'd already reviewed this and told you how freakin awesome it was---but I hadn't! I love your work man, my favorite part of what you do, is your attention to detail. So many little things people might miss if they don't look closely. LOVE! Keep it up!