Dark Loop Dark Loop

Great to hear new stuff from ya dear! Keep up the good work!

NekoMika responds:

Thanks SevenSeize~

ZJ Interviews Tom Fulp! ZJ Interviews Tom Fulp!

Best podcast ever, 10/10. The part where you and Tom interviewed Barrack Obama and then did Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions was my favorite. The ZJ report is moving on up!

ZJ responds:

Yay!

Hard Lock Hard Lock

I 5'd it. I want a harder lock. Please call the next one "harder" or "hard for seven". You should make more. It was a bit repetitive but I enjoyed it. It sort of reminded me of an ice cream truck's music that serves awesome stuff like bacon.

bigbadron responds:

i plan on remixing it soon, and making another track of a similar vein. then i'll release a little EP of sorts. it'll probably have a guest remix as well. ETA, whenever i get it done.

Lost Cause (Beck cover) Lost Cause (Beck cover)

This is my favorite you have done so far!!! I know you asked for tips to improve but I love it, it sounds incredible. So yeah, deal with that.

April Come She Will April Come She Will

You still did such a great job! I cannot sing at all, so I won't judge you for having trouble with the high note--which really wasn't that bad. It was a solid track. Good job homie. I'd make you a sandwich.

Kathy's Song Kathy's Song

awesome!!!

Came out great! Can't even tell you used the iphone, it sounds awesome!

Evark responds:

/me accidentally clicks moderate link instead of 'respond'.

... anyway. Thanks! I guess the iPhone has two microphones for noise cancellation, which helps explain why it doesn't sound terrible and static'd like when I record on my PC's mic. I still need to invest in some better sound setup though.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

I thought that was you!

While playing the game I thought, " This sounds like Hania." Went back and looked and sure enough it was. Good job! I love this song because it reminds me of something smooth, like jazz or soul.....just a genre I enjoy regardless. Did you write this or did the author(s) of the game provide the lyrics? It sounds wonderful and was perfect for the ambiance of the game. Cheers all around!

hania responds:

It's cool you could recognize me from the sound! :) Glad you liked it! To answer the question, I wrote the whole thing (music and lyrics) and performed it on my own.

Leech Factory (drum/bass only) Leech Factory (drum/bass only)

This isn't my fave

of your tracks, but I still like it. I love the pace.

On the topic of you telling us to die painfully.... I don't really wanna die, but I can do pain.

Drum and bass only worked out nicely for this one mate.

Off Gaurd Off Gaurd

Don't put up happy music.....

^^^We have unicorns and chicken strips to make us happy, you guys just keep on playing the way you feel.

I love this one, Are you on drums? *gives 5*

FUNKbrs responds:

I'm ALWAYS on drums, silly.

Helpless Helpless

Smooth

I love it. Now, that's a smooth beat. Good job. Keep it up!