Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

LOVE all the references and Easter eggs. I was overjoyed when I found the FNAF and Skyrim ones. Great job, I can tell so much work went into this, so many details!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

I wasted my life savings on this. I demand compensation.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

You had my heart as soon as I saw Bob Ross. Also, about those poxpower pixel posters, I have a few and they have changed my life. I lost like 30 lbs. and stopped drinking and a boy even asked me out. I highly recommend others try this product! Good job guys. I'm gonna work on getting the rest of the medals.

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

In be4 Luis! Very fun game that captured the spirit of Newgrounds. I was only going to give you 4 stars due to the cat sacrifice but you promised me no cats were harmed in the making of this game so 5 stars it is. You do keep your promises? RIGHT????

deathink responds:

Right!

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

Definitely lived up to my expectations!!! I am so glad you guys used parts of the original soundtrack. That nostalgic feel when playing a game makes it so much more addicting. The graphics were great and the artwork was better than the original, you've improved so much! The boss was harder to beat in this one, but overall 5 stars.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I agree this is definitely one of the best zombie games/upgrade games on Newgrounds. My finger got tired so I only made it through half of the upgrades and about a 3rd of the missions. Maybe involve the mouse a little more so people can play longer periods of time. The graphics are great and I totally dig the soundtrack. Good job guys!

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

I love it! What a sweet and fun spin on the zombie genre. They really aren't so bad and any game that incorporates pancakes is a fine game indeed.

krangGAMES responds:

Man, every game should have pancakes. Those things are awesome.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I'm not sure why everyone is so upset about this game. It's not that hard. It has simple to use controls, gotta love traditional arrow keys. I dodged the knives just fine and then found the hidden level with the vampire reference as well. Excellent graphics and superb soundtrack. I cannot wait for the sequel.

dys4ia dys4ia

I thought that was an extremely artistic way to show how much you've been through. You did a great job, very creative. I wish you the best of luck with your journey and I hope it all comes together for you.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Beautiful!!!!

You did indeed create the ultimate tribute to the NES. To be honest, you kinda created the ultimate everything of everything. I'm not done playing yet, but I've loved all of it so far. Brilliant work, amazing talent. Kudos to everyone involved, I'd buy you all a beer. Also, I played on Opera and it worked great.