Baby's Day Out Baby's Day Out

haha sidemouth is my fav! Love it! Go take some vitamins!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

LOVE!!!! So glad to have new work from a favorite artist. Please keep them coming, and I love the nature documentary style.

Also, I adore your narrator. I'd like for him to follow me throughout the day and narrate my life.

Birthday 25 Birthday 25

Happy birthday Yotam! Always my favorite flash animation of the year. So happy to see you still creating!

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

Easily the best movie that has ever been made. Not sure who your lead animator was, but I saw someone wearing a Vault 111 shirt, so that also got you five stars.

Raziberry responds:

Holy shit, that's high praise, thanks! I did all the art, if you can call it that.

SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach SleepyCast Animated - Grandma Zach

I think you should animate all of their podcasts. Or all podcasts in general that exist anywhere.
I almost wrote podcats. WTH is a podcat?
I love you!

SardonicSamurai responds:

Podcats were an experimental weapon deployed by the US Government. The theory was that if cats were dropped in to enemy territory via Pods (Thus podcats), the opposing soldiers would become too distracted by the lovable itty bitty kitties. This would give ample opportunity for US soldiers to sweep the area and obtain their objectives.

The experiment failed, however, when US soldiers became distracted by the cuteness upon entering the area.

Also Thank you!

Also love you too!

Birthday 24 Birthday 24

Love it, your birthday songs are my favorite every year. Good luck to you, stop worrying about the youtube analytics. You are super talented! You and side mouth are going all the way dear!

Super Slumber Party Super Slumber Party

I heard a rumor ZJ was at this party and may or may not have been sexually harrassed about nachos.

Birthday 23 Birthday 23

I don't think you've wasted any of your time! You are one of the most talented writers and animators on this site, if not the entire internet---and the internet is bigger than the universe, I know this because I read it on the internet. I encourage you not to stop animating because you are amazing! But if you aren't happy and you need the break, no one will think any less of you. Growing up DOES suck. so much....All I do anymore is work, I'm supposed to be working now! Thank you for your hard work! EFF FAXES!!!!!#$@@!#

Most Romantic Song Most Romantic Song

Definitely one of the most romantic songs out there. This should be inside of a Hallmark card when you open it. This would be appropriate for times besides Valentines Day as well, such as weddings or engagements.

Cheeto Fingers Cheeto Fingers

Haha I love it! You cannot do anything while you eat cheetos. Very cute, short flash. Deserved the front page. Good luck with future submissions.