The Simpsun The Simpsun

I'm not sure wtf just happened, but I loved it.

5 stars.

Baby's Day Out Baby's Day Out

haha sidemouth is my fav! Love it! Go take some vitamins!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

LOVE!!!! So glad to have new work from a favorite artist. Please keep them coming, and I love the nature documentary style.

Also, I adore your narrator. I'd like for him to follow me throughout the day and narrate my life.

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

LOVE all the references and Easter eggs. I was overjoyed when I found the FNAF and Skyrim ones. Great job, I can tell so much work went into this, so many details!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

I wasted my life savings on this. I demand compensation.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

You had my heart as soon as I saw Bob Ross. Also, about those poxpower pixel posters, I have a few and they have changed my life. I lost like 30 lbs. and stopped drinking and a boy even asked me out. I highly recommend others try this product! Good job guys. I'm gonna work on getting the rest of the medals.

Dark Loop Dark Loop

Great to hear new stuff from ya dear! Keep up the good work!

NekoMika responds:

Thanks SevenSeize~

ZJ Interviews Tom Fulp! ZJ Interviews Tom Fulp!

Best podcast ever, 10/10. The part where you and Tom interviewed Barrack Obama and then did Arnold Schwarzenegger impressions was my favorite. The ZJ report is moving on up!

ZJ responds:

Yay!

Hard Lock Hard Lock

I 5'd it. I want a harder lock. Please call the next one "harder" or "hard for seven". You should make more. It was a bit repetitive but I enjoyed it. It sort of reminded me of an ice cream truck's music that serves awesome stuff like bacon.

bigbadron responds:

i plan on remixing it soon, and making another track of a similar vein. then i'll release a little EP of sorts. it'll probably have a guest remix as well. ETA, whenever i get it done.

She put a spell on me She put a spell on me

A good woman will not make a slave of you.
Good women feed you too.
But I do like this one.
And I like that your art always has writing with it. Or thought provoking context provided.
You could get a book published!

Love Found in the mile high club Love Found in the mile high club

I love this art. And I love your description discussion. I can't do one night stands. It has nothing to do with morals. I don't judge people who do have them regularly. I just feel sex is intimate and I'd want to know the person.
I guess their hearts don't break, because it is just sex to them. There's no emotions involved.
There's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't lie.
Don't tell me you love me, if you don't.
Be honest and upfront about wanting sex, like a grownup.
I had one guy invest YEARS in me, and he was just using me.
And man. Did that suck.
GOOD ART MY FRIEND!

AdventVoice responds:

Thank you for being so open. It is good to know you try to be with one person. Weather it is moral or not, at least you don't have to worry about disease and any other number of problems that come with multiple partners. I feel like you do though, Don't lie to me. You say you love me and we make a go for it; I respect your space, try to be a grown up about it; then come to find it was all a lie to ease some moment in the other persons mind.
These are rough conversations for me and for anyone that reads the lines I am sure. Because we do invest a lot into the people that we hold close. Weather they are bed partners or work partners, all we really want is honesty.
Ok but here is one for you, say the person is honest, they love you, but they just can't be faithful, they are too selfish, knowing nothing about loyalty and read some other persons bucket list, feel they have to fly to the moon without you because someone told them it was good for them; would we call that immaturity?
Do we consider marriage to be a sign of maturity? If so why are there so many woman and men that won't marry, and would rather live together and then blame the other person for the heart break?
I am speaking in generalities again, I am not talking about your situation, I just mean people as a whole. (I already know why you are not married, and I would not marry either if I could not trust the person)

Tired Tired

I'm in love with this, if that counts!