View Profile SevenSeize

113 Movie Reviews

hahahahaa I've been playing religiously, I can confirm this is 100% accurate. I play on PC, hmu if anyone wants to be Fallout pals.

This is the best damn movie on this entire website. None before it matter anymore. None that come after will ever shine so brightly.
You do God's work. Are you a God?

Well, I'll be the wicked bitch of the west and say I don't care if it's live action. YouTube is dominating right now, and to compete with YouTube, newgrounds has to grow and change. It's CLEAR lots of hard work and time went into this. It should be judged on its content, and we shouldn't be chasing off talented people.
Plus, I'm a sucker for anything post apocalyptic.

37 Game Reviews

This is gonna be the Merriest Christmas ever. EVER.

LOVE all the references and Easter eggs. I was overjoyed when I found the FNAF and Skyrim ones. Great job, I can tell so much work went into this, so many details!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

I wasted my life savings on this. I demand compensation.

38 Audio Reviews

I really like the original song, and I think you did a fabulous job.

Michael-Flaherty responds:

Thanks!

OMG HOW CUTE IS THIS????

Fro responds:

About as much as possible!

This song is clearly made for the gods.
The likes of music I have never before heard.
Unparalleled beauty. *applause*

115 Art Reviews

I feel like it should be required that all mods must use this image any time they use any administrative action. Mods failing to use this image should be removed imo.

Amazing work as always, I can't even pick what I love the most in this one. The attention to detail gives it that dark atmosphere, love it.

deathink responds:

thanks Seven. I'm really happy with the way this came out :)

Oh wow--- haunting but beautiful piece.

Do more for others than you do for yourself.

81, Female

Southern Belle

In graduate school somewhere..

The South